Registration for a new round of CEA Exams is NOW AVAILABLE for dates in February 2018!
Northern California: Thursday, February 22nd, 2018, 7:30am to 5pm
PG&E Pacific Energy Center, 851 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Southern California: Monday, February 26th, 2018, 7:30am to 5pm
SoCalGas Energy Resource Center, 9240 Firestone Blvd, Downey, CA 90241
CEA Exam types offered at this round:
- Res OR Nonres 2016 Full (ACM + Multiple Choice) New Exam: $350 for CABEC Professional Members, $500 for Standard/Student Members and non-Members
- Res OR Nonres New Exam Multiple-choice only: $200 for CABEC Professional Members, $300 for Standard/Student Members and non-Members (must have passed 2013 or 2016 Standards ACM/Modeling exam portion)
- Res OR Nonres New Exam Modeling-only (ACM): $100 for CABEC Professional Members, $150 for Standard/Student Members and non-Members (must have passed 2013 or 2016 Multiple-choice exam portion)
- Res OR Nonres 2016-Standards Re-Certifications: $200 for CABEC Professional Members, $300 for Standard/Student Members and non-Members (for current 2013-Standards CEAs only)
Make your exam selection(s) below, and pay via any major credit card using our secure form!
- After submitting your registration, you will be emailed a confirmation and receipt at the email address you submit.
- Not sure which exam(s) to sign up for? Click to learn more about CABEC’s policies related to 2016 Standards certifications, or contact us with questions!
- Organizations: If you would like to pay for multiple registrations in bulk, please contact us for a coupon code.
- CABEC Members! Click here to log in (via pop-up, without leaving this page) for significant exam discounts!
- Not a Member? If you’d like to receive discounts on all CEA process related costs, please make sure you’re an active CABEC Professional Member!
- Cancellation policy: Full refund if requested > 7 days before exam, credit for full amount towards future purchase if requested 1-7 days prior to exam. No refunds for cancellations requested < 24 hours prior to exams.
- If you have both Res & Nonres CEAs (or need to register for a different combination of exams), please register for each exam portion separately by filling out and submitting this form once for each portion or cert. (Sorry for the inconvenience!)
- If you are a Current 2013 CEA who achieved your certification(s) PRIOR to 2017, make sure you’ve paid your 2017 Maintenance Fees to keep you certification current, and ensure you qualify for the shorter, discounted Re-Certification Exam(s).
Registration form didn’t load? Click here to try reloading a fresh copy.