Taking place in beautiful Palm Springs, CA October 12 – 14, 2017!
Registration is now closed. If you would still like to attend, please contact us!
Thursday, October 12, 2017: Sessions
Friday , October 13, 2017: Sessions, Conference Happy Hour Friday Night, Banquet Friday Night
Saturday, October 14, 2017: Sessions
Please click to view or download this year’s Conference agenda in PDF format.
Member Price: $475
Non-Member Price: $550
One Day Pass (Member or non-Member): $275
Conference: Palm Springs Convention Center, 277 N Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Conference attendees must make their own lodging reservations.
New! Room Block available at Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa! ($149 traditional rooms / $169 deluxe view)
Click here to reserve, 71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage CA 92270 // Phone: (760) 328-5955
Courtyard by Marriott has a small discounted room block for CABEC’s Energy Oasis 2017 Conference:
Courtyard by Marriott, 1300 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 // Phone: (760) 322-6100
To obtain CABEC’s special rate for the room block we have set aside, tell the reservation agent you will be attending the CABEC Conference in October 2017. Group rates will be available for dates starting 3 days before the start of the conference and 3 days after the conclusion, based on availability. Cancellations must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance of the scheduled date of arrival, or no refund will be provided.
Other Lodging Options:
- Hilton Palm Springs, 400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 // Phone: (760) 320-6868
- AirBnb in Palm Springs
- Search for Rooms in Palm Springs on Booking.com
Energy Oasis 2017 will offer morning and afternoon sessions on Thursday, October 12th for a (Member-discounted) additional fee. This year’s options:
- Low-rise Residential Multifamily Modeling – Gina Rodda, Gabel Associates and Brian Selby, Selby Energy, Inc.
- Title 24 Energy 2016 Standards (Res & NR) – Moe Fakih and Glen Folland, VCA Green
- SIPS (Structural Insulated Panels) Training / Tour of Facility – J-Deck, Inc.
- High-rise Residential Multifamily Modeling – Gina Rodda, Gabel Associates and Brian Selby, Selby Energy, Inc.
- High Performance Walls & Roofs – Shawn Mullins, Owens Corning & Nick Brown, Build Smart Group
- CEA 2016 Standards Residential and/or Non Residential Re-Certification Exams (for current 2013 CEAs)