Taking place in beautiful Monterey, CA!
Thursday, April 25 – Saturday, April 27, 2019!
Come join us in the majestic setting of the Northern California Coast for the 2019 California’s New Energy Horizon Conference at the historic park by the sea, Asilomar Lodge and Beachfront Resort! This conference promises to be like no other: 2019 Energy Code Standards, highly regarded speakers in the industry, timely and informative education — not to mention sand, sea, and outdoor activities that make us love California!
Join us as over 200 Energy Consultants, HERs Raters, Building Officals and Utility partners come together to learn all about the 2019 Energy Code Changes, New Products that are available in the field and to receive invaluable tips on how to make your business more efficient and productive for your clients!
This conference is sure to be an experience with all of your energy friends that you will not forget! We are scheduling sponsored receptions, excursions, our Industry Banquet and a roaring Bonfire to round out the three-day conference!
All Inclusive Conference
All meals, receptions and resort accommodations are included when you book through CABEC for the Conference and through Asilomar Resort for your accommodations. (All accommodations are first come, first serve based on availability — also, before and after the conference! Early Bird and Multiple Date Discounts are to encourage our attendees to stay multiple days at the beautiful Asilomar Resort!)
Standard Registration Prices (20% off Early Bird Pricing ENDED 2/5/19):
- 1-Day Pass: $360 for CABEC Members, $480 for Non-members
- 2-Day Pass: $600 for CABEC Members, $720 for Non-members
- Full Conf (3-Day) Pass: $780 for Members, $960 for Non-members
Including Topics Such As:
- 2019 Code – Residential “Zero Net Energy”
- 2030 Commercial ZNE – The Race is On
- Sustainable Architecture
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Decarbonization and Zero Emission Buildings
- Emerging Technologies and Innovative Building Practices
- Energy Modeling and Software
- Efficiency Programs: Design, Effectiveness, and the Next Generation
- The Booming Multifamily Market in California
- How to impact low-income developments
Extra Discounts for staying at Asilomar:
- $50 off 1-Day Passes ($250 Members/$300 Non-member)
- $100 off 2-Day Passes ($400 Members/$500 Non-member)
- $200 off Full Conf (3-Day) Passes ($450 Members/$600 Non-member)
Conference Schedule Featuring:
- Thursday Sessions
- CEA Residential & Nonresidential Multiple Choice Exams and Recertification Exams
- Sunset Whale Watching Trip
- Welcome Reception
- Friday Sessions
- Friday Happy Hour
- Ocean Front Bonfire
- Saturday Sessions