2022 CABEC CONFERENCE
March 17-19, 2022 | Temecula Creek Inn, Temecula, CA
Call for Abstracts
CABEC is excited to officially announce the 2022 CABEC Conference
While the 2021 virtual CABEC conference was by all measures a success, we are excited to be able to host the 2022 conference, CABEC 2022 Energy Pivot: Decarbonizing Buildings, in-person at the Temecula Creek Inn, in Temecula CA, March 17-19, 2022. Learn more about the conference.
We are accepting abstracts for speakers, panels, professional development sessions, interactive discussions, or custom session ideas.
Abstracts due by August 16, 2021. Selected abstract teams will be notified by end of September.
Suggested abstract topics are listed below. Feel free to suggest other topics as well.
- 2022 Code Updates – Multifamily & Indoor Agriculture
- 3rd Party Certifications (LEED, Green Point Rated, Passive House, 45L, Energystar, EPA, NAHB, PEARL, WELL, BPI HHE, Living Building Challenge, ResCheck…)
- Affordable Housing
- Designing for Resiliency – Integrated Design
- Forward Thinking Opportunities – ESG, Life Cycle Analysis, GHG Reporting
Incentive Programs (SMUD, TECH, BUILD, 3C-REN, BayREN, IOU’s, SoCal Ren, SOMAH, SGIP, CAHP, CCA’s, Sonoma Clean Energy, Clean Power Alliance, 3CE )
- HERS/ Commissioning/ Mechanical Acceptance Testing
- Modular Construction
- Product Specification and Installation Best Practices – Insulation/ IAQ
- Reach Codes
- Value Proposition