CABEC 2023 CONFERENCE
October 10-12, 2023 | Cambria Pines Lodge, Cambria, CA
Call for Abstracts
CABEC is excited to officially announce the 2023 CABEC Conference
We are excited to be able to host the CABEC 2023 Conference, in-person at the Cambria Pines Lodge, in Cambria CA, October 10-12, 2023. Learn more about the conference.
We are accepting abstracts for speakers, panels, professional development sessions, interactive discussions, or custom session ideas.
Abstracts due by April 28, 2023. Selected abstract teams will be notified by May 31, 2023.
Abstract topic ideas are listed below. Feel free to suggest other topics as well.
- 2022 Code Updates – Multifamily & Indoor Agriculture
- Affordable Housing
- Designing for Resiliency – Integrated Design
- Forward Thinking Opportunities – ESG, Life Cycle Analysis, GHG Reporting
Incentive Programs (SMUD, TECH, BUILD, 3C-REN, BayREN, IOU’s, SoCal Ren, SOMAH, SGIP, CAHP, CCA’s, Sonoma Clean Energy, Clean Power Alliance, 3CE )
- 3rd Party Certifications (LEED, Green Point Rated, Passive House, 45L, Energystar, EPA, NAHB, PEARL, WELL, BPI HHE, Living Building Challenge, ResCheck…)
- HERS/ Commissioning/ Mechanical Acceptance Testing
- Modular Construction
- Product Specification and Installation Best Practices – Insulation/ IAQ
- Reach Codes
- Value Proposition
- Any additional topic that relates to the Energy Code, Savings and Compliance