- The California Energy Commission (CEC) has provided a two-page summary of “What’s New?” for the 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards. The first page covers Residential, and page two addresses Nonresidential.
Download the PDF : What’s New for 2016?
- The EnergyCode Ace website has excellent downloadable “Fact Sheets” under the “Resources Ace” tool found at:
- TIP: From the website, use the filters shown for both the Residential and Nonresidential fact sheets:What’s New for 2016?
- What’s Changed for 2016?
PG&E Pacific Energy Center Resource Presentation Links:
- “Where We’re Headed with the 2016 Residential Standards” by Martyn Dodd
- “Where We’re Headed with the 2016 Nonresidential Standards” by Martyn Dodd
To access or download all of the 2016 Energy Standards documents, please visit the CEC website.