- Submit Application – Apply so that your Certification progress can be always up to date and easily viewed in the Status Dashboard
- Sign Up For a Preparation Workshop – This full day workshop will focus on preparing candidates to take the multiple-choice and modeling portions of the Residential CEA exam administered through CABEC. The workshop includes key information about how the exam was developed, exam competencies and objectives, sample questions, study resources and exam taking tips.
- View Exam Resources – View Upcoming Exams, Review Test Materials, Learn what to expect and bring on your testing day.
- Register for Exam(s) – Select Exam Location and Date
- Save by becoming a CABEC member – Members can save up to $300 on their exam costs as well as many other benefits!
- Watch the Professional Practices Workshop and confirm by editing your profile, or send a quick email to [email protected] affirming that you viewed it.
Note: if you already have direct experience with the energy code you may be more interested in becoming a CEA.