Winter 2015 CEA 2013 Residential Standards Exam Registration Now Available
Last Updated on Sunday, 23 November 2014 23:16
Click the graphic below to get started:
"It is truly a blessing to belong to an association of people that help others. CABEC has been an essential support to me over the 20 years I have been an energy consultant. Words cannot express my appreciation for CABEC and of course all of you who make it happen." ~ Beth Smithwick
The purpose of CABEC is to further technical expertise and ethics through certification; to foster professional development through training, information, and peer exchange/networking; to represent and enhance the stature of its members to the California Energy Commission and other political entities; and to encourage energy efficiency and regulatory compliance throughout the energy consulting industry.
Logging of CEA CEU Training for 2014
Last Updated on Sunday, 05 January 2014 19:41
You may now log any CEA CEU training you take in 2014 by clicking on the CEA tab above or by clicking here
NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE - Both Residential and Nonresidential 2013 Advanced Title 24 Standards Videos
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 January 2014 21:49
Recorded videos of the CABEC-sponsored Webinar series pertaining to the 2013 Advanced Title 24 Residential and Nonresidential Standards, presented in November and December respectively, are now available for sale to those who were unable to attended these Webinars.
For those who did attend and would like to view these videos at no additional cost, please contact the CABEC Executive Director
or the CABEC Administrative Assistant
Following is a brief description of each video:
- Residential, Webinar 1 - Methods of Compliance, Compliance Documentation, HERS Diagnostic Inspections, Fenestration. Presented by Alex Vantaggiato.
- Residential, Webinar 2 - Insulation and Roofing, IAQ and Mechanical Ventilation, Water Heating and Distribution, Swimming Pools and Spa Heating. Presented by Alex Vantaggiato.
- Residential, Webinar 3 - Lighting, Space Conditioning, Additions and Alterations. Presented by Alex Vantaggiato.
- Nonresidential, Webinar 1 - Envelope. Presented by Gina Rodda.
- Nonresidential, Webinar 2 - Lighting. Presented by Gina Rodda.
- Nonresidential, Webinar 3 - Mechanical. Presented by Martyn Dodd.
You still have the opportunity to register for the above live Webinars being presented January (Residential) and February (Nonresidential). Click the Registrations link at the top of the page or the Webinars & Recorded Videos link under the Main Menu to the left for details).
Video Purchase Links for Members and Non-Members
Non-Member Purchase Form
may purchase the rights to view these videos at a discounted price
by logging into the Members Only area at the right and select the registration link at the top of the home page or the registration link located on the Webinars and Presentations page under the Members Menu.
All three videos in each of the above categories are included in a single price.
Page 1 of 2