CABEC “Energy Oasis 2017” Conference Presentations
Presentations from CABEC’s 2017 “Energy Oasis” Conference are now available for purchase!
Among the available presentations:
- Sally Blair (NORESCO) – How Integrated Design Can Add Value to Your Role As Energy Consultant
- Larry Acker – Structured Plumbing Demand Control Systems
- Larry Froess (CEC) – CBECC-COM Compliance Software
- Andy Llora (Quiet Cool) – Title 24 Whole House Fans
- Nehemiah Stone (Stone Energy) – Low Income Economics and Energy Efficiency
- Xavier Gaucher – Passive House Planning Package (PHPP), a New Tool for Communicating about Energy
- Rob Harmon – Fixing the Broken Puzzle of Deep EE
- Plus 7 Presentations from Gina Rodda (Gabel Energy) and Brian Selby (Selby Energy ) on topics ranging from Multi-Family Homes to Forms to Passing the CEA Exam… and more presentations to come!
After purchase, you will be shown a link to an archive page where you can view or download Conference Presentation files individually or as a group. You will also be emailed a link to return to the Presentation archive at your convenience.
If you attended the 2017 “Energy Oasis” Conference, contact us for a FREE Link to these presentations.
There are no reviews yet.