California Living & Energy is looking for someone who is an experenced sales professional in the HVAC/engineering/testing industry. We enable employees to apply their skills in an entrepreneurial yet highly supportive environment. For the successful candidate we offer retirement, 95% of employee medical, dental, company vehicle an excellent base salary plus commission. After probation period, the successful candidate will receive an existing client base.
About the Position:
We are seeking a field-based energy consultant who will sale energy conservation services in California and Nevada. Preferred candidates will have technical knowledge of HVAC, HERS testing and/or engineering. They must also have a successful track record of working independently, proactively developing client relationships and meeting business objectives.
- Proactively develops, manages and expands customer relationships
- Audits Buildings
- Prepares reports and presents them to decision-makers
- Develops creative ways to achieve objectives and scopes relevant tasks
- Facilitates and tracks energy efficient projects, using project management skills to coordinate with numerous project players and Utility representatives.
- Provides technical consultation for Builders and key decision makers
- High energy and persuasive nature
- Detail Oriented
- Technical aptitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized even with changing and/or competing priorities
- Good judgment in ambiguous situations
- Versatile communicator-ability to connect with a wide variety of people
- Must possess a strong sense of integrity in all your action regardless of the outcome.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please e-mail a cover letter, resume and writing sample to: Clear Living & Energy