The first round of 2019 Standards CEA/AEA exams is open for registration! At this time, only the Multiple-choice portions of CEA & AEA exams are offered: both Res or Nonres New Exams, and Res or Nonres CEA Re-Certifications (for current 2016-Standards CEAs). Be one of the first 2019 CEAs! Register now as SPACE IS LIMITED!
When: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 8am-5pm
Where: CABEC 2020 Conference, at Temecula Creek Inn
(Note: Multiple Choice CEA/AEA Exams ONLY at this date/location)
(If you are a paid CABEC Member, make sure to log in after clicking so that your Membership discounts are automatically applied!)
Other Notes & Details:
- Further resources for exam preparation: The Investor Owned Utilities’ course calendars and EnergyCodeAce include seminars on modeling and Title 24 topics that you may also find helpful in preparing for exams.
- MEMBER DISCOUNTS are automatically calculated once you log in on our website. Is your CABEC Membership current? Before you pay full price for a CEA Exam, confirm your Membership status, or review all Membership options and re-activate your CABEC Membership to get the best prices on all CEA exams!
- Re-Certifications: If you have already passed both portions of the 2016 CEA Exam, you are eligible to take the 2019 Residential and/or Non-Residential CEA Re-Certification Exams; $200 for CABEC Members, $300 for non-Members. You can take both of these Re-certs on the same day (or even during the same 4-hour morning or afternoon session!); just register for each Re-Cert separately online.
- Trouble logging in? You can reset your password, or just reply to this email and we’ll help right away!
- Registration is first-come, first-serve.