ShareSource is a tool which allows you to look up and share publicly-available information, resources, classes, trainings, and more!
This tool allows users to:
- create and upload new knowledge sources (right)
- search existing "sources" (below)
- provide feedback to that "source" and add commentary
(beta - features may change)
How it works:
- If you spot misinformation, misuse of the tool, out of date material, or anything similar, please notify CABEC staff using the green mail icon in the bottom righthand corner of the screen, or via our website contact page.
- Users may also submit reviews of any approved resource, along with a 1-5 star rating.
- When a comment is submitted, it is put on "hold" for review before going live
- Email is generated when something new comes in at the same time it is posted
Note: CABEC does not create any of the information in ShareSource -- we just organize it, reference it, and make it possible to add commentary to increase the value of resources catalogued. With this feature, we hope to provide energy professionals the ability to communicate and share the knowledge that they have in an organized and uniform yet distributed way. Please note that all submitted information is subject to review and approval by CABEC moderators.
Displaying 26 - 31 of 31
Submitted By:Luke Morton
Video of someone teaching a workflow for getting information from Revit into EnergyPro
Submitted By:Nick Brown
The 2019 energy code requires balanced ventilation in multifamily buildings. This paper presents various methods for achieving balanced ventilation and explains why every CABEC consultant …
Submitted By:Lucas Morton
This link is the direct link to the requirements for what is required to meet Title 24 under Title 25, the Housing and Community Development …
Submitted By:Brian Selby
These tables list the minimum uniform energy factors required by federal regulations for some of the most common types and sizes of water heaters.
Submitted By:Ruby Rose Yepez
Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) produced a publication that contains case studies of commercial buildings that were designed and built to achieve zero net energy …